Friday, April 2, 2010

Ni yo, Viviana...

Solitude. Loneliness. Unhappiness. How ungrateful I have been to my constant companion! Anger. Sadness. Depression. How can I not appreciate you for brinigng me such woe? Nunca serás nada, Viviana, porque tu no eres nada, sólo polvo como dicen. That's not true! I am a writer. Si, ¡una que no puede ni terminar una novela! But that's not fair! Writing a piece like that is very painful! ¡Maldita melancólica de mierda! ¿No tienes amigos? ¿No tienes a quien te escuche? Ni tus proios padres te pueden soportar. Y tu hermana...ella sólo habla contigo para tenerte a su lado. ¡Enfréntalo, mi amor! Estás más sola que el número uno. That may be true but as soon as I get into college all of that will change. I'll be able to be myself there. I'll start over! ¡Porfa-fucking-vor! ¿Con el 1500 que scastes en el SAT tu piensas entrar a Yale? Estarás soñando, querida. Nunca te escaparás de aquí mi vida. Nadie te quiere. Mira a tu ex... Mucho hizo que te cogió pena y se quedó contigo por un rato pero después de nueve meses contigo (a el le parecieron 10, ¿te acuerdas?) no te pudo soportar más. Y aquel que tu pensabas que podrías chichar para pasarla bien...ni ese feosio de mierda te quiere a ti, canto de nymphomaniática. Tu, pila de mierda, estás completamente sola. Y tu pensabas que por lo menos me tenías a mi de tu lado.. ¡Ha! Ni en tus sueños, imbécil. Te jodistes canto de quedá. Ah y una cosita más: nunca lo vas a tener; mejor quitatelo de tu mente ahora como hubieras hecho hace dos años. ¡Adios, pendeja!

9 comments:

  1. Such strong words, is this supposed to make you feel better? Whatever floats your boat, Pear :P This is Amanda by the way, I've come out of the shadows to talk to you about this O.o No I am not stalking you with my binoculars!!! Liar, you were stalking her with your binoculars!!! NO I AM NOT!! FREAKING PERV!!! EWWW WHY WOULD I STALK MY FRIENDS LITTLE SISTER!??!?! BECAUSE...Good point...carry on :P Dominance for the win :P Any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very very random! I didn't know you had a blog, though. Super cool! And I do feel better thanks. And those strong words weren't supposed to make me feel better, they were just the words I was feeling at the moment. Thanks for the comment though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you make this up or did someone actually say this to you? :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made it up. It's what I've been saying to myself. More like what the pessemistic self says to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I do have a blog lol someone over here inspired me to write *stares* but its not meant to be public at all lol its just a way for me to vent mostly, I have done it on paper before but I dont want to leave palpable evidence in my room lol so I leave it on the netz :) Not much of a difference but meh, such is life! jajaja take care :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, blogs are for everyone to see, period. Even if you don't invite them anyone can see it -- it's on the world wide web, hun. You should write it like on a word file and zip the folder or something like that. haha :) take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NEVAH!!! Yeah I know ppl will c it :P I just wrote it without the public in mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, that's ironic since the public is pretty much what comes to mind when you say blog. :P

    ReplyDelete