Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweet Symphony of You

Sweet symphony that keeps me alive at night and awake at day; you takes me places unknown to any other but us two. Smiling, everyday after you make me yours, I am. Riding every night my emotions; the train ran up and down my head and, as though it was not enough, it continued to swirl. You know what this causes in me and, yet, still you continue. Riding my life, as a passenger might ride a train. Take me where I have not been before. Suddenly, day break comes. One summer never ends; one summer never begins. Sometimes I feel the day pities me, but then I feel the weather comforts me with irrational sensations. And the beat goes on to become only a sensation of no meaning. This is the only way I can be kept alive. Pity the poor one that is me, don’t you? It’s not that bad to be tied down by emotions. Chasing dreams seems to be a crazy mistake, doesn’t it? It comes to be the tear that comes down my cheeks at this very moment and the screams I can feel within my heart. I come to depend on a dream of a feeling that won’t be. Worse than to feel this way would be not feel anything at all, right? And today, in this very moment, as I pour my heart out to combine in words not even close to expressing the true feeling, I feel myself sink a little more within each word, within each thought. How I wish these feelings would just evaporate, these feelings that are simply too unbearable to obtain within each desired kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment