Saturday, May 30, 2009

Love is such a Wonderful Thing

Facebook is the network site that people use to find love. Those who already found it, use it as a method of entertainment. I opt for the second treatment of Facebook. I’m always looking for entertainment since I already found love, thank you very much. In fact, just a few minutes ago, I was taking quizzes on Facebook – Ultimate Tarot Card Reading – and my result was “The Lover”:

The Lovers is predominantly a card of the emotions, and it often portrays love that is divinely blessed, either by Cupid, an angel, or by God Himself. This seems to imply that nothing but good can come of this union, though with such a dualistic card there is always the potential for a sad conclusion, despite the best of beginnings. After all, love is like a flame because it can ignite the blaze of passion, but also because it can consume and destroy if used carelessly. Love is a wonderful thing, but profane or unrequited love has the power to tear families and lives apart. The Lovers has within it the potential for such love and we must always be cautious of it.

At least I’m a lover, not a hater. I wouldn’t change my love for anything in the world. Really, I wouldn’t. Most people would say that love was a pejorative thing – you’re either extremely up or extremely down. But, I don’t care. I rather love hatefully than hate lovingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment