Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thy Breath's Thief


My sweetest love, let me be thy breath’s thief
For this my sweet I must admit treason
Thy bark will sure take leave in my mad reef
Thy zeal will cease upon change of season

My mother’s air cast on my own will baffle
Wrinkles, distraught in the unloved visage
Perplexed mind, counts in time’s amorous battle
Subsides when clear is perished torn carnage

But thou say thy heart will always be pure
Regardless of alterations in fairness
Thou beliefs make thee an entrepreneur
In between us never an open crevasse

If these beliefs thou does simply defy
We shall never say our last goodbyes


4 comments:

  1. porque tu escribes tan bello?!?! te quiero chikilla jajaja hace mucho que no te veo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaja que bella! gracias Jani! asi mucho tiempo que no te veo!!! hufflepuffs unite! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Excellent! Me encanta el final. Es bien musical cuando lo lees en voz alta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fíjate, nunca me había dado cuenta de su musicalidad. Love sharing my poetry with my old classmates :)

    ReplyDelete