Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Something Prickles Your Feet

qua đường Pictures, Images and Photos

Something prickles my feet
I feel the acupuncture underneath
I move and feel lines of ribbed harmony
Tracing down my foot.
My neck becomes a mountain range
Hairs stand like trees in a forest.

From the nerves in my dermis
My brain receives signals
My hoofs feel the threading
Of ants searching up and down
The ribbed terrain
Of my twinkle toes

One piercing in front of the other
They trod to and fro
Ambulatory in a jungle of skin
There are 100 receptors in each fingertip
And all I feel is the slip, nip, sting and prick
The puncture each pace leaves behind.

I push a daisy
Close my eyes
The grass feels nice.


If you like this post, please follow me by clicking "follow" on the upper left-hand corner of this page. If you have any comments or queries relating this post, feel free to post said comment/query as a comment. Don't forget to follow my blog. Cheers for writing, Pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment