Sunday, August 28, 2011

Viviana

summer color splash Pictures, Images and Photos


You may perceive my yellow being
that fires lithium out towards you.
But, I'm afraid you see me not.
I see an ant that crawls
I am vulnerable to that destructive foot
Seeking only ignorance.
Terrified by the mere thought of loneliness,
I transform every day into that fettucini alfredo
whom everyone devours and loves.
Never, however, reach out
For a Whomping Willow lies within,
Ready to strike.
My appearance is luxurious,
Like that of the Conquistador.
But I am much more complex,
Like that piano no one seems to comprehend.
Unfortunately I can be lazy like a comfy sofa
But, as always, my focus lies above,
Like that of the pyramid.
Alas, that twinkle in my eyes
Is filled truly with love,
The reflection of what I feel for you.
But however varied in nature I may be,
I remain Viviana.


Summer Color Splash Pictures, Images and Photos


If you like this post, please follow me by clicking "follow" on the upper left-hand corner of this page. If you have any comments or queries relating this post, feel free to post said comment/query as a comment. Don't forget to follow my blog. Cheers for writing, Pear.

No comments:

Post a Comment