Thursday, August 27, 2009

Confusion

Why do you always get me so high and so crazy? With just one word, just one, you turn my world upside down. I was fine, you know, before you said anything. Why did you insist on communicating incapacitated words to me? I need not your pity, nor your abundance; I need you when you're with me and not at all when you're not. Ay, me! You are the pure embodiment of confusion, yet you have made me understand myself. I love you still, my darling, and you know that well. So, why do you insist on destructing the life I made after you? Why, after all you put me through, do you ask me if I love you still? February 17th has come and gone, yet my heart has never left yours. Trust me darling, at night, I lie awake and wish with all my might that you would be there next to me. In the afternoons, I day-dream of dancing with you and kissing you and being happy. Why must you ruin everything I have accomplished without you? I proved to myself I could do it! I truly did. So, why now? Why? Am I just some sort of experiment of love to you? Ay, me! So many questions, but no answers whatsoever. Here's another one: why do you get to pick when we talk? how come, when I need to speak to you, you're never there, and, if you are, you ignore me? The least you owe me is your friendship. But why?

No comments:

Post a Comment